We believe teenagers are world changers! Our youth ministry isn’t just another cool activity to add to a busy schedule. It’s a place for students to build deep friendships, experience God personally and be equipped for the work of ministry. When junior-high and high-school students are devoted to Jesus, they can make a big impact in their homes, schools and other areas of influence. Each of our events and youth services are geared toward equipping students to live lives devoted to Jesus while developing deep friendships and life-changing, Acts 2:42-47 community.
Our weekly events:
- Wild Side: Our weekly high school service that meets on Wednesdays at 7 p.m. in the Underground (located in the office building). It is focused on awakening students to God’s calling for their lives.
- getReal: An every-other-week service for junior-high students that meets in the Underground (located in the office building) on Sundays at 5 p.m. It is a time to come together and be real with God and each other through games, worship, teaching and hanging out.
- Lifegroups: Weekly small groups led by our awesome youth leaders designed to help students learn with their peers how to love God, love others and reach out. Students are divided into groups based on schools. Junior-high Lifegroups meet every-other-week and are separated by gender. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org more information on Lifegroups.
Our annual events:
- Mission Trips: Weeklong outreaches to equip students to share the Gospel, develop a love for the church and give themselves fully to God in the context of a community of peers. There are separate trips for junior-high and high-school students.
- Jump Camp!: A crazy-fun summer camp experience for 7th and 8th graders to learn more about Jesus and make friends who love Jesus too.
- Summercamp: Our high-school summer camp is planned to engage and inspire students to use their passions and gifts to love God, serve others and give their lives for a calling greater than themselves. We play hard, love each other and leave believing God has more for our lives!
- The House Weekend: Our fall retreat for both junior-high and high-school students. Students stay with their Lifegroups for two nights, playing games, worshiping God and growing closer to each other.
- Winter Retreat: Our spring semester retreat for high-school students at a local campsite. It’s a time for God to refresh students’ passion halfway through the school year.
- Junior-High Lock-in: Our spring retreat for junior-high students at the church. The students get to stay up all night, play crazy games and eat lots of food! It’s a great chance to invite friends from school.
Our team of youth leaders invest in teenagers at each of our services and in personal discipleship. We love new faces at all of our services and do our best to make visitors feel welcomed and valued. If you have any questions about getting involved in Antioch Youth Ministry, please contact email@example.com.