It is a place to experience radical transformation and find clarity for a lifetime of following Jesus.
To that end, we teach people to love God, love others and love those who do not know Jesus. We focus on the word of God, applying the word and teachings to our daily lives and developing character and integrity.
We offer a Day School and Night School (with Spanish translation available).
Designed primarily for recent college graduates and young adults.
August to May
Monday through Wednesdays from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Participants are also required to serve in a ministry track one afternoon per week for three hours.
Designed primarily for young adults and families.
August to June
Monday and Thursday nights from 6 to 10 p.m.
The night school is also translated into Spanish.
Requirements to attend an Antioch Training School:
- Devotion to Jesus – Learn to spend time with Jesus every day.
- Bible Reading – Read through the Bible during the school year along with assigned study material.
- Evangelism – Share the Gospel regularly.
- Discipleship – Be mentored and actively seek to disciple others.
- Scripture Memory – Memorize three verses per week.
- Antioch Church Life – Participate in a Lifegroup, attend a Sunday Service and serve the church in some capacity.
- Employment – Secure and maintain at least a part-time job (around 20 hours per week). Being a stay-at-home mom is considered a full-time job.
- Exercise – Remain active by working out at least three times per week (Day School only).
- Book Reading – Read one or more assigned books each month.
- Newsletter – Send out newsletters in the fall and spring.
- Exams – Pass the fall and spring semester exams.
- Fall U.S. Outreach – Participate in an evangelistic outreach to serve one of Antioch’s U.S. church plants. (The Day School outreach is a week long, and the Night School outreach is over a weekend.)
- Spring International Outreach – Participate in a two to four-week evangelistic outreach to one of Antioch’s international church plants.
- If you would like more information about Antioch Discipleship School, please visit our blog or contact us at 254-754-0386 or firstname.lastname@example.org.